- Serve our Clients Promptly, Within 15 minutes of your visit
- Respond to your correspondence within 7 working days
- Place public interest before personal gain and offer services without discrimination
- Provide quality training to our trainees adhering to the highest ethical standards
- Asses and grade our trainees at least once while on field attachment
- Provide progress report/ transcripts to trainees at least 14 days after release of internal exams.
- Make available to each trainee fee invoices for proceeding term 7 days before the end of the Term
- Courtesy and timely response to requests, complaints and inquiries
- Quality and timely service from the serving officer
- Progress reports or transcripts at the end of every term or year respectively
- Receipts for any payments made to the institution
- Access to relevant information and feedback.
Trainee/Parents/Guardians are expected to;-
- Make payments of stipulated fees before being provided with training services. All fees must be paid into the institution account or by a bankers cheque for which a receipt will be issued. NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE RECEIVED.
- Obtain service from RVTTI officers who can easily be identified by their official badges.
- Provide relevant documents and accurate information required by the serving officer
- Treat the serving officers with courtesy and respect
- Be of integrity and not compromise the officers
- Report immediately any dissatisfaction with service rendered to you, to the head of department or head of institution