- Re-Launching our Website – 6th April 2023
- KENHA/AfDB, evaluation of sponsorship programme – 25th May 2023.
- National Tree Planting Day – 13th April 2023
- Welcome to RVTTI 12th Graduation Ceremony 1st Dec 2023
- RVTTI Inauguration Environment Day – 16 June 2023
- Enhancing E-Learning: Benchmarking Visit Highlights Collaborative Growth
- Government Scholarships and Loans
- September Intake Ongoing
- RVTTI 12th Graduation Ceremony 1ST Dec 2023
An International Center of Excellence in Technical Training and Research
To train competent and innovative manpower in Technical & Vocational disciplines to meet the changing needs of industry and Society.
The guiding values to which the institution has committed itself pivot around the tenets of good governance and include;
RVTTI is committed to providing Quality
Technical and Vocational Education and Training that is innovative and research based that shall consistently meet and exceed its customer requirements and expectations
The top management is committed to providing resources to achieve the RVTTI objectives through continual improvement of the quality management system by complying with ISO 9001:2015 standards and other applicable requirements.
The top management shall ensure that established quality objectives and this quality policy are suitable and sustainable through annual review