Business and Liberal Studies
Business and Liberal Studies Department
Business and Liberal Studies department offers market driven certificate and diploma programs aimed at equipping the trainee with knowledge, skills and competencies needed in modern day offices and for managing business enterprises as well as self-employment.
The department offers modular programs, three-year programs and KASNEB courses
- CERTIFICATE IN SOCIAL WORKK AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- CERTIFICATE IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL WORK AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT
- DIPLOMA IN SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN ACCOUNTANCY
- DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- DIPLOMA IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
- DIPLOMA IN MARKETING
The above courses are examine by KNEC.
The department also offers:-
- ACCOUNTING TECNACIAN DIPLOMAM (ATD)
- DIPLOMA IN CREDIT MANAGEMENT.
These are examined BY KNEC.
|1||Esther Nganga – HOD|